Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Heads Up

There is not much blog-worthy going on today...

I can talk a little about Sunday. This Sunday morning, I will be teaching from Luke 10:29-37. We will be unpacking our new CONNECT strategy. This will be a key day in the life of our church. Be praying that people will come with very open minds and hearts ready to do whatever it takes to reach our community.

Also...

This Sunday I have a very big announcement!!!

Do you want to know what it is? Then I guess I'll see you Sunday.

Sunday evening we will continue our THEREFORE series. We will be focusing on Hebrews 13:8-14. The message is titled, "Make No Provision for the Flesh."

By the way... We will put the audio of Wednesday's Bible study, about why the Virgin Birth of Christ is important to us, on line. Check the website on Monday. CD's are available by calling the office or by ordering from our online store (on Monday).

Pastor Noel Dear