525 S 30th St -- Heath, OH -- 43056
email@example.com -- 740.522.5245
From the Pastor's Desk
It has been a short but busy week in the church office, but it has been good. Just some of what has been taking place…
- This was the first week back in AWANA, our Wednesday children’s ministry.
- We kicked off our new Mom’s Day Out program this week. It is called Tuesday School.
- We have been getting ready for the Beth Moore Simulcast that happens Saturday. We have had to stop selling tickets at 200 because of a capacity crowd.
- We are gearing up for our new Connect Groups to start on Sunday. A ton of brand new adult groups will begin this week!
In our service, we will also spend a little time remembering what happened on this day ten years ago. Do you remember where you were when the buildings came down on 9/11?
I hope you will join us for one of our small groups this Sunday. All of the groups are starting over this week so this will be a great week to jump in. The groups all begin at 9:30. If you haven’t signed up for a group, that is fine.
Just come a little early to the main foyer outside the worship center. There will be people there to help you and your family all find the perfect group.
Below the line are a few announcements I encourage you to read through.
I love you and I look forward to seeing you this Sunday in worship.
- This Sunday night we will be worshipping the Lord by taking the Lord’s Supper. The service begins at 6:00 p.m.
- If you know of someone who would like to receive one of these weekly emails, ask them to send their name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Choir starts back this Sunday evening at 6:00 p.m.
- The long standing Men’s Thursday Night Bible Study begins back this coming week (9/15) at 6:30 p.m.
- The next New Member’s Class will be Wednesday, September 21 at 6:30 p.m. Email (email@example.com) or call 740-522-5245 if you would like to attend.