Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend Wrap Up

Well as I'm preparing my Connect Group Bible study for tomorrow morning and thinking back through the weekend, I am so thankful for the last three days. I got to spend some good quality time with my girls; I was able to ride my bike with some good weather, finally; we had a great day of worship; I got to go out on a date with my wonderful wife; and I got to spend some time with some good friends...

This upcoming week will be extra busy because I'm starting one day behind, but it should be a good week.

Tomorrow morning starts off with my Men's Connect Group, then a quick meeting with the bank (they are lowering my interest rate on my mortgage!!!), then staff meeting, then hopefully I can focus on preparing for upcoming messages for a few hours.

I hope you had a good weekend and I pray that this next week is a great week for both you and me...

Pastor Noel