Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ukraine Team Has Arrived in Kiev

Here is an email I received from Kim Moore, Pastor Jeff's wife, this morning...

I just got this email from missionary Kent McDowell who called me this morning to see if I knew the team's whereabouts . . . he woke me up from a deep sleep and when he introduced himself on the phone, I just started trembling!! It is good to know they are almost there. Just an overnight 12-hour train ride to go that should depart at 1 pm our time today. I am curious to know what delayed them in customs . . . was it all Jeff's junk food he took??

Love Kim


Here is the email Kim received from Kent, who is our missionary contact in the Ukraine...

Dear Kim:

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to track the team down. They arrived in Kiev nearly on schedule. They had some issues getting through customs, but everything has gone fine otherwise.

They will catch the train to Donetsk later today.

Blessings!
Kent


If you would like to read more on the missions work in the Ukraine and in the city of Donetsk that they will be involved with visit http://www.hope4donetsk.org/ .

More info to come.

Noel Dear