Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Prayer List

Here are some things pretty high up my prayer list this morning...

  • Sunday morning's message. We will be finishing up the 'God Code' series by focusing on 'The Nature of Christ.' I am really looking forward to this. Through prayer and study, I think God has given me a unique way to approach this subject. Pray that everything will continue to come together as I study this week.
  • CONNECT Groups. We're pushing some of this along in the next two weeks. This is the biggest non-sermon thing on my plate right now. Pray that God will make us productive and fruitful in this endeavor.
  • Baccalaureate Services. We will be hosting the Heath High School service this week. Ask God to help us make it an experience that will point these young people and their families toward Him. As of right now, I don't know what I should preach. Pray that the direction will be clear by tomorrow morning.
  • Ray Wagner. We have several people in and out of the hospital this week and we should pray for them all, but Ray is having a particularly difficult catheterization on Thursday. Pray for his health and his peace.
  • Global Focus Missions. We'll talk more about this on Sunday evening.
  • Music Pastor Search.
  • Youth Ministry.
  • Prayer Wall.

Noel Dear