Pages

Monday, November 13, 2006

Ordinary Week

I'm in a better mood now...

We had a good Sunday yesterday. Next week will be a very important week. Keep the commitments of the church in your prayers.

I had my regular Monday morning breakfast with Pastor Tim from Northside Baptist. He is a good encourager.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. We are doing some mini dramas to kick off the three messages prior to Christmas. I got those dramas outlined this morning as well as the synopsis of the messages. I'm looking forward to Christmas this year.

Upward Basketball evaluations were tonight. I'm thinking about trying to coach both of the girls teams this year. I don't know if that is being too involved in their stuff. I guess I can decide later this week.

Not much else to write about...

Noel Dear