Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Vacation Has Ended!

Many of you have wondered why I haven't blogged in the last couple of weeks... one word... VACATION. The girls and I so badly needed a vacation, and we had a good one! I tried to do as little work as possible for two weeks and just focus on the family. We swam, and rode bikes, built sand castles, and played carpet golf, uno, & mancala, for hours and hours.

Hannah (my seven year old) became a true daddy's girl these last two weeks by learning to eat ribs, wings, and raw oysters with her dad!

There are many stories to tell some other time...

We left Myrtle Beach yesterday morning at 7:00 a.m. and due to criss crossing the country to see relatives and a traffic jam north of Charleston, WV, we didn't get back home until 2:00 a.m. this morning. Needless to say we're a little tired.

Right now, I'm locked up in my super secret hidden bunker catching up on stuff that needs to be done before Sunday. (I'm really just in my study, but don't tell anyone.) I'm starting a series of messages from the book of Nehemiah tomorrow morning. I believe God has a message for us as we start this new church year, and I believe we will see that message as we go through Nehemiah these next few weeks.

Tomorrow night we will start something new. Do you want to know what it is? Come and see :)

Glad to be back...
Pastor Noel

P.S.
Today is the 11th anniversary of my marriage to my wonderful bride!