Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Things To Pray For...

Here are some things you can put on your prayer list...
  • Global Focus... Things are coming together for our big missions conference in April. I spent some time today talking to some people in Baltimore about how our church can be involved in church planting there. They are excited... I am excited...
  • Music Pastor Search... I was at the nursing home today visiting Jean Rine. As I was leaving, sweet little Miss Jean said, "Pastor sit down, I need to talk to you about something!" It startled me. I sat down as I was told. She said, "Pastor, we've gone long enough without a music pastor. I want to know when we will have one!" I said, "Yes Mam, I get the message."
  • We are working on arrangements (and finances) to bring Pastor Fredrick, the pastor of the church in Kenya that we work with, to spend a few weeks with us. We need several things to fall into place (and several dollars).
  • Donna George is starting a new Connect Group for ladies...
  • Beth Moore Simulcast...
  • Upward Basketball...
  • AWANA...
  • ...

Noel