Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

50th Anniversary

I thank the Lord for the sweet spirit we had in our services yesterday and especially in the business meetting last night. One person made a profession of faith in the AM service, that was good news. It was great to hear Bill Marriot share about his brother and sister-in-law making a profession of faith last week. That was a real answer to prayer. I was really encouraged by the response of the church when I shared in the morning service the parking lot details that I shared in the previous blog.

Overall, it was a pretty good Sunday.

This is a busy week upcoming, especially with our 50th Anniversary Services this weekend. We will have a great time this week. I'll try to list the ministers who will be returning for the weekend in a blog later in the week.

Pray that all will go well.

Pastor Noel

P.S. For my FBC Heath readers... remember Margaret Williams' open heart surgery scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday).