Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Congressman Zack Space

I want to give credit where credit is due...

Congressman Zack Space's office just called to confirm that I could come by his office in D.C. next week to pray with him.*

I appreciate the opportunity. I believe we should all pray for all of our political leaders and I am thankful for those who will take time out of their busy schedules for something like this.

I look forward to praying the that the Lord add daily to the Congressman's wisdom, discernment, and courage. I look forward to praying for him personally, his health and his family. I look forward to praying that the Lord will always reveal Himself to the Congressman such that the Congressman will having a growing knowledge and appreciation of God's goodness and grace.

I ask that you pray for me as I pray for him on Thursday, May 21 at 4:15 p.m..

Pastor Noel


*...although they did also want to confirm that I just wanted to pray with him and not advocate any issues :). I wonder what would make them think I would have any policy issues to debate with the Congressman? Nonetheless, I will honor their request and his time.